Monday 27 April 2015

Looks posh but £18 for B&B !

An 0930 kick off from Hostel Brize.  I must have another go through all my stuff and see if there is anything I can jettison, my bike seems to get heavier by the day; or is it me?  I did eat all the chocolate (I needed the sugar rush to get me going).

Back through Liepaja, I thought I'd have another look for the last part of the tableau I missed yesterday.

Yes I know I should have zoomed in a lot closer but even so I couldn't make out what I was supposed to be seeing.  Ah well done now and I'm not riding back to take another pic.

Right behind me (from the last pic) was a walkway to the beach and the Baltic.

I like the imaginative bike park

A most enjoyable trail to follow on my way out of Liepaja; walkers on the grey bits, cycles on the red; there's even an up and a down line, see below


Something fishy?  Or is it just a plaice to sit down??  (sorry)

More reminders of a war torn country.

That's it, nice bike track finished, it's back to wending my way along the edge of the A11.

Hiding in the trees Jurnieka Ligzda, The Captain's Nest.  Home for tonight.

I said it looked posh!  My room is 2nd from left, middle line of windows.

A quick walk to the beach.  Looking back from the dunes it was just like Roseisle.

Looking back the way.

Looking doon the way.

The dining room end

And from inside.

Another fishy seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment