Saturday 6 April 2013

33.75 hours to go!

Just opened the door to let the moggy out (Very fussy, doesn't use the cat flap if someone is available to open the door!), looked out to find a covering of snow!!  Can't wait to get day one under my belt and get the tent up!!  Even 'Herself' said "Are you still going if it's snowing"?  I think I'll be off to bed, have a read of my book and take my mind off what I've let myself in for!!


Sunday:  Was given a 'Good Luck/Bon Voyage' card yesterday (See left); I'm pleased to say that our sense of humour is somewhat similar!!  Not feeling quite so humorous this morning looking out at the snow!  I don't mind if it turns to slush but I can do without ice to try to ride on.

Many thanks for the card G & J, I look forward to your company for a few miles tomorrow! (Know any coffee shops not too far away?).
Got a big Good Luck e-mail from all at CLAN and maybe I'll manage to meet up with someone while in Aberdeen?  I have a Maggie's T-shirt to wear with my 'posh' clothes for the odd day off and 'warm weather' riding, and a cycle top from Parkinson's UK, again it will be more in evidence in better weather!!  Time now for a second brew and breakfast (24 hours to go!).

No comments:

Post a Comment